The COVID-19 pandemic is serious and affects us all. Nucro-Technics is a business that has been deemed an essential service. Put simply, as part of our routine activities, the testing that we do allows for drugs to be released into the market. These are drugs that are being used to help treat people with the disease. Our research groups are also working with sponsors of vaccine candidates in order to generate safety data prior to the conduct of any human trials. Given how integral the services that we provide to our pharmaceutical clients is and how quickly the situation regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus is evolving, we wanted to highlight a few things that Nucro-Technics is doing to help mitigate risks:
- We have implemented our emergency response plan to help deal with the growing pandemic.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and disinfection activities. All individuals entering our facility are required to disinfect their hands as a condition of entry.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout.
- All business travel has been cancelled.
- All on-site and off-site client meetings and audits have been temporarily cancelled and/or rescheduled.
- Employees in shared offices have been redistributed to other locations within the building to allow for better social distancing.
- We are working with vendors to ensure that we have ample supplies available. Our healthcare system relies on the work that we do.
- We have implemented split alternate 3-day shifts for departments where this is feasible. This reduces the number of staff in critical areas.
Because of these temporary changes, our response to emails during peak times may take longer than usual. However, if your inquiry is time sensitive, please call us and a staff member on shift will respond immediately
Nucro-Technics will continue to monitor the situation closely. As the situation evolves, we will adjust our plans as needed to reduce risks for everyone. We sincerely hope that the strong response being urged by our government flattens the infection curve of the virus and look forward to making it through this challenging time. Stay safe.