With our qualified instrumentation, Nucro-Technics provides a broad array of mass spectrometry services for research and development on novel molecules. We routinely perform the following study types:
- Intact mass of Small Molecules (Direct injection or with LC)
- Molecular weight confirmation of intact proteins such as therapeutic antibodies
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates
- Disulfide mapping and post-translational modification (PTM) quantitation
- Glycoform identification and quantitation
- Sequence coverage of intact or reduced antibodies
- Peptide mapping for biological drugs or proteins (confirmation of amino acid sequence)
- Elemental impurities
- Detection of metals at part per billion concentrations
- Pesticides analysis
- Lipid Profiling / Quantitation by LC/MS and GC/MS
Closely related to the mass spectrometry services provided, Nucro-Technics performs bioanalysis for Investigational New Drugs (INDs) to support pre-clinical and clinical studies of small molecule, large molecule, peptide, and biological drugs.
Using in vitro, pre-clinical, or clinical samples we frequently perform testing for the identification and quantification of small molecule metabolites such as organic acids, lipids, and amino acids. Proteins as biomarkers arising from drug treatment or disease models are also analyzed.
Our expert mass spectrometry staff are well-experienced in developing analytical approaches and methods for novel small molecule, protein, and biological drugs. For well-characterized compounds, we routinely run existing methods to fulfill confirmatory testing requirements.