NUCRO-TECHNICS offers Quality Control Compliance Services to companies that have only marketing groups in Canada or require additional technical support for their operations. This service is cost-effective and ideal for small Canadian and foreign companies that wish to distribute their product in Canada.
Services include the following:
- Quarantining, sampling and releasing of Drug products for sale
- Writing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures
- Reviewing batch documents
- Auditing of vendors and third party manufacturers in Canada, U.S., Europe, Asia and Australia, according to the current Canadian GMP’s and/or FDA Regulations
- Liaise with the Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate (HPFBI) during audits
- Regulatory compliance assistance
- Provision of facilities for the storage of retention and/or stability samples
- Preparation and renewals of Establishment Licences / Site Licences
- Preparation of Site Master Files
- Adverse Reaction Reporting
- Acting as the Legal Agent in Canada
For further information about these services or to receive a QA/QC Consulting quotation please contact NUCRO-TECHNICS.