NUCRO-TECHNICS conducts, on a routine basis, a wide range of bioassay studies. All studies are performed according to official methodologies accepted by Regulatory Agencies such as Health Canada and the US FDA. The following is a listing of the Bioassay Studies that NUCRO-TECHNICS performs:
- Hemolysis Test
- Iron Absorption (USP or BP)
- Protein Efficiency Rating (P.E.R.)
- Pyrogen Test (BP, USP, EP, JP)
- Safety/Toxicity Test (BP, USP, EP, JP)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
- Pregnant Mare Serum Gonadotropin (PMSG) Assay
- Equine Serum Gonadotropin Assay
- Biocompatibility Testing of Device Materials
- Nutritional Studies
- Cholesterol Absorption Studies
All animal species are maintained according to the requirements of the Animals for Research Act (Ontario), the guidelines of the Canadian Council on Animal Care (CCAC), and the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC).
For further information about these services, to receive a quotation, or to schedule a test, please contact NUCRO-TECHNICS.